The agenda for Digi-Conference II – which will take place at the EUI/Hybrid on the 21st and 22nd November – is finally out!
This year, DigiCon has chosen to delve deeper into the sources and future of our movement. We set as main objectives for our conference:
1. Discussing the future of Digital Constitutionalism;
2. Setting DigiCon’s main schools of thought and key insights.
The event will be divided in four sessions, each devoted to exploring a dimension of Digital Constitutionalism and the interaction between Law & Tech:
– Karen Yeung will discuss ‘State as a source of Digital Constitutionalism’;
– Hannah Bloch-Wehba will discuss ‘Globalization as a source of Digital Constitutionalism’;
– Florian Grisel will discuss ‘Society as a source of Digital Constitutionalism’;
– Jerome De Cooman and Nicolas Petit will discuss their paper ‘Asimov For Lawyers’, in a groudbreaking Metaverse experience designed by DigiCon co-founders Yeliz Döker and Francisco de Abreu Duarte!
We look forward to welcoming all of you once again to our annual gathering. A special thanks to all authors who have submitted their pieces and will discuss them among colleagues during the conference.
See you soon,
The DigiCon Team